Coin operated table help

Talk about pool, billiard or snooker tables and related gadgets. How do you install a felt? What's the cool new table accessory? Who makes this table? More questions are answered here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Coin operated table help

Postby sham20 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:16 am

Hi guys...i need help with my new table. I bought a coin operated pool table but i would like some advise on how to go about changing the number of coins the coin slot accepts. At the moment i need to use 2 dollar coins..but i would like to change it to just 1 dollar coin.. Appreciate if someone could guide me through the mechanics of dismantling the coin machine or have any articles that shows ho its done.
Much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
sham20
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: Coin operated table help

Postby eicustomcues on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 am

Search the net for the manufacturer and model of your table . Also call around your area to any amusement companies to see if they use your table . Part #'s should be written down before researching . Usually the slide mech. has to be changed or adjusted depending on model . Without specific info . good luck ... :whoa: :geek:
eicustomcues
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Coin operated table help

Postby Trisha_silvester on Sat May 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Coin operated pool table is also a great investment if you choose to make money from it. Is your table a manual or electronic operated table?
Trisha_silvester
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Return to All About Tables