Planning a singles tournament

Talk about past and present tournaments, local and national leagues, money matches or any pool related competition.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Planning a singles tournament

Postby baofra on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm thinking about having a pool tournament in my country Barbados. Thing is, i have no experience planning any of these. I was hoping someone here could shine some light on the organisation of a tournament or point me in a direction of someone who would be able to assist.

Thanks,
BoR
baofra
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: Planning a singles tournament

Postby brian on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:31 pm

So what is the weather like in barbados ? Iinteresting ? You have will shoot you off some info.
brian
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: Planning a singles tournament

Postby Trisha_silvester on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:50 am

Firstly you need to know what kind of tournament you want to have. This actually depends on the area that you are planning on hosting the tournament and the game you choose depends on how popular it is in this area. You could start with a simple 8 or 9 ball tournament.
Trisha_silvester
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Return to Tournaments, Leagues & competition