transactions outside philippines

Discussions regarding billiard related shops or dealers.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Postby El_Terrible on Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:14 pm

derfman wrote:but if i would undervalue it i might have problems with insurance. its hard to take risk coz i had a bad experience once. i bought a predator from seyberts then when i received it, it was already warped.

8O

u asked seyberts to undervalue it? hmmm... is it possible that they sent u the bad ones since u wouldnt have a claim?

anyway, if ever i buy a 200-dollar cue, how much would i expect to pay for taxes?
El_Terrible
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby derfman on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:19 am

actually i asked someone to hand carry it. i even send it back to them but they did not replace it since it was already chalked. is there anyone here who is selling a judd or chris nitti? what cues are you using?(address to all)
derfman
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Postby El_Terrible on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:48 am

oh i see... sorry to hear that. If the warpage is due to the moisture it accumulated from the sudden change of temp, then i think there might still be rememdy for that, but if was due to mishandling then there might be not... sayang naman

I'm using a Linds PC and a Linds Custom :D
El_Terrible
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby derfman on Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 am

yeah that was so bad. that is why im trying to buy a new one when i get the cash. how is your linds cue? mr linds is the brother of my friend richard david. i hope i get the chance to play with you guys. im still short of post coz im busy studyin. do you know of anyone in the phil who is selling a chris nitti or judd or southwest? thanks
derfman
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Postby El_Terrible on Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:21 am

Pool cues as most would say is about personal preference, so for me it compliments my game... wonderful for me 8)

Yung feel tsaka pagkasolid nung hit of my custom cue reminds me of a viking... not much deflection too (compared to other non-predators that i've tried) ;)

March 25 is still almost 2 weeks away, 2 posts nalang and you'll be fine. By replying something meaningful to this post of mine, 1 post nalang :mrgreen:
El_Terrible
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby derfman on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:28 am

you have a point. i really like the feel of my predator compared to my cuetec. but the thing is i get disturbed when i think that my cue is not that straight. seybert told me that it is about .07 off and it would not affect my game. anyway thanks i hope il get to play with you guys soon
derfman
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Postby The_General on Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:25 am

derfman wrote:actually i asked someone to hand carry it. i even send it back to them but they did not replace it since it was already chalked. is there anyone here who is selling a judd or chris nitti? what cues are you using?(address to all)

i'm using an Edwin Reyes with Viattorre shaft :)
Les M. Lacson
Bebot Bautista Custom Cues
e-Mail: thegeneral@australiamail.com
URL: www.bebotbautistacues.synthasite.com
International Cuemakers Association
The_General
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Previous

Return to All About Shops & Dealers