ROPA

Discussions regarding billiard related shops or dealers.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

ROPA

Postby dimensions on Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:10 pm

anyone hir that can give me exact directions how to go to ROPA? Ill be bringing my own car goin there but I dont know which way to take...Ill be coming from Quezon Avenue-Espanaña...Thanks :D
dimensions
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby The_General on Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:30 am

i dunno but i think parking will be a problem for you if you're bringing your car to ropa... it's along a tight street. regarding going to ropa... from in front of manila city hall (where lagusnilad is) going to quiapo, take the left-most flyover going to binondo... upon going down the flyover... and a small bridge right after (i think) take a right turn on the street where there's a mini-stop (or 7-11)... you'll see ropa maybe 3 houses from the corner at your left side. :)

i tok a cab when i went there. using motorcycle is also a good idea.

i'm not so sure if there's a nearby parking space... i'm just basing my claim on what i saw when i went there. :)
Les M. Lacson
Bebot Bautista Custom Cues
e-Mail: thegeneral@australiamail.com
URL: www.bebotbautistacues.synthasite.com
International Cuemakers Association
The_General
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby dimensions on Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:19 am

ok thank u very much sir!
dimensions
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Re: ROPA

Postby atoms on Sat May 16, 2009 1:28 pm

There are 2 pay parking area along Escolta. I usually park in one of these parking area and just walk to Ropa. Its not far, just 1 to 2 blocks away depending on which parking area you where able to park. :smile:
atoms
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Return to All About Shops & Dealers