Kevin's Billiards, Merritt Island, FL

Discussions regarding billiard related shops or dealers.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Kevin's Billiards, Merritt Island, FL

Postby Sarah7Warner on Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:35 pm

Has anyone ever done business with Kevin's Billiards in Merritt Island, FL? I just put a deposit down on an 8ft used Richardson, hardwood, slate. He said he was putting new bumpers and felt on. I am concerned about the dimensions of my room, which is on the small side of the ideal size for an 8' table. On the bright side, the room has a 'half wall' 42" high on one side, and a ten foot opening at the other end that leads into the foyer. Kevin didn't seems to theing that 12'3"W x 16'2"L with the above mentioned half wall on the wide side and opening on the long side would be OK, although he said I would need a short stick for the corners. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance.
Sarah7Warner
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Dawgie on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:36 pm

http://www.bca-pool.com/start.shtml

Go to the site above. Look on the left hand side and you will see a GREEN drop down. Click on PLAY. You will see another GREEN drop down and then click on EQUIPMENT. This will expose another drop down and you will see "ROOM SIZE". This will give you the dimensions you will need for different size tables using a stand pool cue.

Hope this helps. :lol:
Dawgie
Forum Preacher
Forum Preacher

Thanks!

Postby Sarah7Warner on Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:00 am

Thanks, Dawg, but it is too late. I bought the table already... It's the short stick for me at home.
Sarah7Warner
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Dawgie on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:57 am

Where do you play in Fl.? In the winter I play at Connlleys (sp) Vero Beach and Sharkies in Sebastian. :lol:
Dawgie
Forum Preacher
Forum Preacher

Return to All About Shops & Dealers