Horrible Transaction with CueComponents

Discussions regarding billiard related shops or dealers.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Horrible Transaction with CueComponents

Postby Danktrees on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Just wanted to let you know about the horrible transaction that I have had with Joe and CueComponents. I purchased some hercules H2 tips from him on ebay on April 20th 2008: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0246940755 and was notified that they shipped the following week. About once a month I contact him to tell him that they have not arrived and he tells me to wait longer. I have yet to receive the tips and Joe claims that they have never lost a shipment until mine. While that is great information, it has nothing to do with me and I could care less if you have never lost a shipment before, I want what I paid for. He then informs me that because I did not pay for insurance he cannot reimburse me. Thats fine, no insurance I guess is my fault. So I ask him to at least show me a receipt or something to prove that he even sent the tips at which point he replies, and I'm quoting this verbatim: "We're done communicating". I suppose that is fine too, if "we're done communicating" then I'll just communicate my problems with someone else.

I know its only 20 dollars or so but I don't like how the situation was handled. I did not complain when they failed to arrive nor did I complain that I will not be compensated. All I want is that he proof that he even sent my package otherwise every time someone buys something from him without insurance he can just keep the product and the money and claim it got lost.

I have all of the emails that we've exchanged over the past 3 months, there's only 13 emails, 7 of which are from the past 2 hours so clearly I haven't been harassing him for the past 3 months. I'll refrain from posting the emails unless the situation dictates it or if someone is interested.
Danktrees
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: Horrible Transaction with CueComponents

Postby BlowFish on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Bro, I feel your pain. :disgust:
My Cues:

Mezz - "Something that is loved, something that is treasured".

"Never interrupt your opponent, when he is making a mistake."
BlowFish
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby murcielago on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:59 pm

I feel your pain. Who knows if you really are the first they've "lost shipment" on. I will not buy from him he sounds too much like a car salesman. Thanks for the info.
murcielago
Forum Crusader
Forum Crusader

Postby BECue on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 am

Did you at least give him negative feedback on ebay? I think you can now give negative feedback to sellers without risk of the retaliation from the seller as they no longer can give negative feedback. I've heard a lot of bad things about cue components and that is why I never buy anything from them regardless of how good the deal looks. It makes me angry how someone can have total disregard to a customer. I wish that people will start to realize that dealing with this guy is not a good decision. I hope that you get to settle you problem somehow. Good luck.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee
BECue
Moderator/Cuemaker
Moderator/Cuemaker

Postby Danktrees on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:22 am

naw i didnt leave a negative cuz i figured i'd wait for a bit, plus a negative wont be that significant since he has like 5000 transactions lol. but i posted here and on az just so everyone knows not to deal with him. everything's great if it goes according to plan but u're screwed if anything goes wrong since hes not very helpful.
Danktrees
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby BECue on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Danktrees wrote:naw i didnt leave a negative cuz i figured i'd wait for a bit, plus a negative
wont be that significant since he has like 5000 transactions lol.

Believe me.. it matters... especially on ebay. Depending on how nasty the feedback description is, I don't usually deal with sellers who responds with "Customer is a moron." Some sellers do make honest mistakes that are given unfair negative feedback but most of them respond with hostility towards the customer and in my book, that's a seller to stay away from. I just looked at cuecomponents feedback and some of the stuff he says about customer that gave him negative feedback are just nasty. So give him a negative feedback... it may not help you it may help other people from making the same mistake you did.

Danktrees wrote:everything's great if it goes according to plan but u're screwed if anything goes wrong since hes not very helpful.

Well, all sellers are perfect until a problem comes up from a customer. It is how the sellers deal with the problem that is important.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee
BECue
Moderator/Cuemaker
Moderator/Cuemaker

Return to All About Shops & Dealers