where to buy good leather cue cases?

Discussions regarding billiard related shops or dealers.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Re: where to buy good leather cue cases?

Postby el_kapitan on Sat May 02, 2009 7:25 am

The accessories are not expensive in ropa. murang mura. got my 3x3 at 1,100 only
el_kapitan
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby budoy on Wed May 20, 2009 2:45 am

I got a 3x3 case from Ropa about a month ago at Php 750. Its ok but the thing I did'nt like was the fact that the handles were strapped to the case and not sewn. It deforms the strap when the case is carried but aestetics is ok.
budoy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Trisha_silvester on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:22 pm

You can either buy it online or from some good store. I have brown leather cue case which I bought online from Qstix. They had nice collection of cue cases and were in affordable range. They delivered it within a week time that was really good.
Trisha_silvester
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Previous

Return to All About Shops & Dealers