LOST NOT FOUND

Discussions regarding billiard related shops or dealers.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

LOST NOT FOUND

Postby fanthom on Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:25 am

Hello peeps,

Guys, my apologeez for the topic if it may have been a bit misleading. I wrote a topic yesterday titled PREDATOR BLANKS but it appears to have fallen through the cracks. This is take two.

I am looking for any surplus Predator Blank that is at least 30". It does not need to be tapered and regular rounded config will be fine. Kindly check in the nooks and crannies of your lockers/closets/treasure/tool boxes/firewood pile etc. In case you find any and you decide to part from it/them, feel free to PM me and let me know what you want for them in return.

'preciate the looking and the huntin' :?
fanthom
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Postby qbilder on Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:03 am

Are you looking for shaft blanks? If so, Atlas Billiard Supply sells a few different versions of pie spliced blanks very similar to what a raw Predator would be before hardware & tapering.
qbilder
Forum Mentor
Forum Mentor

Postby fanthom on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:55 pm

Thanks QB! I'll check it out.
fanthom
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Postby monski on Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:07 am

Yup atlas will be the place. Im not sure if anyone will keep a 30 inch blank... may be difficult to find someone who does.
monski
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Return to All About Shops & Dealers