looking for a teacher in jax

Looking for pool instructors or instructional materials such as videos and book?

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

looking for a teacher in jax

Postby players314 on Wed May 28, 2008 7:46 am

im looking for a instructor in jacksonville florida, i live in orange park which is a suburb of jax and am willing to drive anywhere in jacksonville or surrounding areas.

Thank you.
" do you play billiards Mr. felson?"
players314
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: looking for a teacher in jax

Postby BECue on Wed May 28, 2008 4:20 pm

We have 8 instructors in Florida listed in our database. Perhaps one of them is close to where you reside.

http://www.easypooltutor.com/modules.ph ... ted+States
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee
BECue
Moderator/Cuemaker
Moderator/Cuemaker

Re: looking for a teacher in jax

Postby players314 on Wed May 28, 2008 8:33 pm

Thanks for your help but those are all to far away, st.pete is the nearest one and is still 2 hours away.

john schmidt is all the way in pensacola, man i wish i could go to him.

cheers :cheers:
" do you play billiards Mr. felson?"
players314
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Instructional materials and schools