2nd edition of Capelle's "Play Your Best Pool"

Looking for pool instructors or instructional materials such as videos and book?

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

2nd edition of Capelle's "Play Your Best Pool"

Postby Goober on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:29 pm

Anyone know what's new in the 2nd (2005) edition of Phil Capelle's "Play Your Best Pool"? As far as I can tell, neither his website nor Amazon.com gives you any indication about the changes. Amazon lists the 2nd at 480 pages, and the first at 464.
Goober
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby poolplayer on Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:24 pm

Probably more pics? I don't know. I don't read his books. Sorry..can't help ya.
http://WWW.EASYPOOLTUTOR.COM

Unleashing the Pinoy in you!

And

Romance on Demand
poolplayer
Moderator/EPT Writer
Moderator/EPT Writer

Postby Goober on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:48 am

Follow-up question on Capelle's books if anyone knows. I bought the 1st edition of Play Your Best Pool, great book by the way. There's a section on 8-ball, how much of an overlap is there with his 8-ball book?
Goober
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Instructional materials and schools