pool school

Looking for pool instructors or instructional materials such as videos and book?

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

pool school

Postby Jon8balling4fun on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:50 am

A friend of mine and I signed up for a three day pool class as a Christmas present . I am so excited , I have been waiting to do this for so long it just seemed like the funds or the time was never right. ( sometimes you just have to do it )
The class is in Dallas and the name of the school is Cue-Tech (poolschool.com) . " Randy Goettlicher is one of the founding members of the cue tech team." I was wondering if anyone has been to this school or familiar with the instructors there.
We will be attending class there next week, can't hardly wait!!
Jon8balling4fun
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby TheConArtist on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:07 am

Personally i say that has to be the best Christmas Present Ever :mrgreen: I do know a few people who attended this School from the forums and they have nothing but great comments and a ton of fun from the experience. One said that he was a decent player or he thought he was until attending and afterwards his game really increased. I do know they hand out literature of the S.A.M aiming system, a system that sorta comes from Hal Houle like a brother system of one of his someone said before :mrgreen: . They tape you and go over things from the tape, they do Mother Drills and such. A few more things, and there are classes that are advanced that you can sign up for after, which some of the guys that talked about the school said they were going to do as how much they learn. But Yeah some great Instructors speaking of Randy G and the rest of the crew. Hope you have a great time, and you must let us know how it went, i know i would like to attend but like you said the time and funds are never right, especially during this time of the year :mrgreen:
TheConArtist
Forum Catechist
Forum Catechist

Postby poolplayer on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:23 am

I haven't heard anyone say anthing bad about Randy. He's a good teacher. I know he used to have a huge collection of Palmer cues. Don't know if he still has them.
http://WWW.EASYPOOLTUTOR.COM

Unleashing the Pinoy in you!

And

Romance on Demand
poolplayer
Moderator/EPT Writer
Moderator/EPT Writer

Postby Goober on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:18 pm

I've heard bad things, you should let me go in your place so you're not exposed :D

I was thinking about it too if I could find the time.
Goober
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Jon8balling4fun on Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm

Hey guys Thanks for the thoughts and encouraging words. I will give a full a report when I get back home. It really worked out well that two of us are going ( save money on the trip ) and maybe retain more that way.
I recently moved up to a 5 sl in apa , hoping this class will give me the
training and tools I need to stay at that level and possibly move up to the
next level in the near future. man i love this game !!
Jon8balling4fun
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby poolplayer on Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:53 pm

Have fun
http://WWW.EASYPOOLTUTOR.COM

Unleashing the Pinoy in you!

And

Romance on Demand
poolplayer
Moderator/EPT Writer
Moderator/EPT Writer

Postby TheConArtist on Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:49 am

i have the S.A.M literature they hand out :mrgreen: given from a Bro that attended this School. You must show some of the Mother Drills as i am a drilling fool. Can't beat a school that is for the education of Pool, rather then Science and Math :mrgreen:
TheConArtist
Forum Catechist
Forum Catechist

Return to Instructional materials and schools