Fun with Photography

Discussion of any topics of interest unrelated to pool, snooker or billiards.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Re: Fun with Photography

Postby BECue on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:55 am

BlowFish wrote:Nice one Chris... Where's my cue? :crazy:

:razz: It's back to the drawing board my friend... twinkle gave me a lot of good insights about what type of hits makes a good playing cue. I will concentrate on prototyping for a few months and try to come up with a technique that hopefully will result in consistent hit on cues that I build. You'll be the first to know when the time comes, promise. :smile:
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee
BECue
Moderator/Cuemaker
Moderator/Cuemaker

Postby twinkle on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 am

nice pics!!! i'm just wondering what happened to michelle? :inlove: ---> FYI: d one that got away... :cry:
"it's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it!" -john wooden
twinkle
EPT PHI Champ VI
EPT PHI Champ VI

Postby BlowFish on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 pm

twinkle wrote:nice pics!!! i'm just wondering what happened to michelle? :inlove: ---> FYI: d one that got away... :cry:

Is Michelle the name of a cue? :biggrin:
My Cues:

Mezz - "Something that is loved, something that is treasured".

"Never interrupt your opponent, when he is making a mistake."
BlowFish
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby BECue on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Ah yes... Michelle... beautiful Michelle. Too bad you didn't take advantage of your opportunities.... tsk, tsk, tsk. But don't worry, I'm sure there will be more like her when you come back and visit.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee
BECue
Moderator/Cuemaker
Moderator/Cuemaker

Postby miss_b on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 am

ombin wrote:Image

... my kids. i'll try to post some of my own shots on my next post... having trouble with my internet connection... damn the rain!@#$%?

hmmmm... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
these two good-looking boys looks familiar, must have good genes coming from their mother. :wink: :wink: :wink:
miss_b
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Previous

Return to Non-Pool Related