cheapest videoke machine dealership in raon anyone knows?

Discussion of any topics of interest unrelated to pool, snooker or billiards.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Postby collegedude on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 am

plan to ship it to zamboanga naka pag canvas nako 20k ang high end nila sa NEW AJC AERO MASTER ENTERPRISES baka my alam pa kayong ibang dealership na mas mura sa raon or ibang place
"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. - Sun Tzu, The Art of War Warriors take chances. Like everyone else, they fear failing, but they refuse to let fear control them.- Samurai"
collegedude
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Re: cheapest videoke machine dealership in raon anyone knows?

Postby purple_heart on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 pm

collegedude wrote:cheapest videoke machine dealership in raon anyone knows?
plan to ship it to zamboanga naka pag canvas nako 20k ang high end nila sa NEW AJC AERO MASTER ENTERPRISES baka my alam pa kayong ibang dealership na mas mura sa raon or ibang place

i got mine at raon for 22k with platinum player and concert speakers and 30k songs included.
"military order of purple heart medal is Being awarded to a wounded or killed in any action personel against an enemy of the United States or as a result of an act of any such enemy or opposing armed forces."
purple_heart
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Return to Non-Pool Related