Happy Anniversary!!!

Discussion of any topics of interest unrelated to pool, snooker or billiards.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Re: Happy Anniversary!!!

Postby nu on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:16 pm

The EPT Tour has indeed come a loooooooooong way. I still remember that first meeting in Astrobowl, I think there were just 6 or 8 of us.

And look how big EPT has now become. And the skill level today is just unbelieveable! I was able to win a tour stop back then WITHOUT handicapping. Today, I wouldn't stand a chance, might not even advance beyond a couple of matches even with a handicap.

Anyway, congrats everyone, and advanced happy anniversary!
i am the_noise

this space for rent

Club AE
nu
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby shark on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:46 am

Indeed EPT has come a long long way! Happy Anniversary guys!!!
shark
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby kuneho on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 am

A few days to go before May and EPT will be 8 years old already. I'm just new here and I would like to be able to participate in upcoming events by the group. Wish I could've joined earlier. Happy Anniversary to all! Here's to more anniversaries to come! More power! :cheers:
kuneho
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Happy 8th Year Anniversary!!!

Postby shark on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:20 am

The first official EPT Tour Stop happened June 2001!

Happy Anniversary EPT!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
shark
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby shark on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 am

And now we're going 10!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
shark
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Previous

Return to Non-Pool Related