June 2010 Tourstop@Starpaper..9Ball

Forum for information on the Easy Pool Tutor tournament open to all registered members of EPT currently residing in Manila, Philippines.

Moderator: EPT PHI Committee

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The EPT PHI Committee reserves the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Re: June 2010 Tourstop@Starpaper..9Ball

Postby naga65 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:33 am

Congrats to Champ Surveyor. From Australia to Manila, really deadly!
Congrats also to Pacman. I would be very content just to have half his skill.
Also to Iori. Sige, magpakilala ka kay Icedtea...say, a race to 5 with a small wager :crazy:
trans: kindly introduce yourself
Lastly, to ex-con dmole... ex comm pala. Dmole is the most senior active member. He registered here ahead of me. Congrats, Lolo Dennis.
..something's wrogn..
naga65
EPT PHI Champ V
EPT PHI Champ V

Postby pacman on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 am

Although we don't have much participants for this TS, would like to say thank you to everybody. Special mention to Jogo, Joyren & Supremo for dropping bye.

Not much pool lately, so i was really glad still able to go to the finals. Actually it was a fluke coming from chickboi on the quarters that send me to the semis, missing his short range semi straight no. 7 money ball on our hill hill battle.

Congrats The_ surveyor for another victory..... :clap:

To iori & demole congrats as well.... :cheers:
(guys sorry as well to inform you that the Coms will issue only two trophies for this event.) :(

btw to Idol Icedtea, i don't know about the bed thing but i am willing to lean from a Master like you :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:
t0 bE........oR n0t t0 bE.........oR n0t t0 bE...................
iF u DoN't WaNt to ExTiNcT, uNlEaSh YoUr kIlLeR iNsTiNcT!!!!!
pacman
EPT PHI Committee/Champ III

Postby joyren on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 am

pacman wrote:Although we don't have much participants for this TS, would like to say thank you to everybody. Special mention to Jogo, Joyren & Supremo for dropping bye.

Not much pool lately, so i was really glad still able to go to the finals. Actually it was a fluke coming from chickboi on the quarters that send me to the semis, missing his short range semi straight no. 7 money ball on our hill hill battle.

(guys sorry as well to inform you that the Coms will issue only two trophies for this event.) :(

btw to Idol Icedtea, i don't know about the bed thing but i am willing to lean from a Master like you :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

To Pacman

hahaha you almost lost P500 bucks to me, almost double, hehehe, to many praktis that is why you recovered, hehehe
having fun with you guys is already my pleasure even not playing with you, dont worry next time will give you the priviledge what is due for you, as long as we play in table 15, hahaha

kudos to the organizers
still 4 trophies???
joyren
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Postby pacman on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am

joyren wrote:
pacman wrote:Although we don't have much participants for this TS, would like to say thank you to everybody. Special mention to Jogo, Joyren & Supremo for dropping bye.

To Pacman

hahaha you almost lost P500 bucks to me, almost double, hehehe, to many praktis that is why you recovered, hehehe
having fun with you guys is already my pleasure even not playing with you, dont worry next time will give you the priviledge what is due for you, as long as we play in table 15, hahaha

kudos to the organizers
still 4 trophies???

hahaha you almost got me sir....nope two trophies only for this TS, mentioned already at the bottom of my post on the two placers

And sorry forgot to mention, most of all we'd like to thanks the unwaivering support of Star Paper.......
t0 bE........oR n0t t0 bE.........oR n0t t0 bE...................
iF u DoN't WaNt to ExTiNcT, uNlEaSh YoUr kIlLeR iNsTiNcT!!!!!
pacman

Postby chris_borja on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Congrats to surveyor, pacman, iori, and dmole. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sorry guys I didnt join. :( I had to bring my car to the detailing shop because my carpet was soaked wet due to the flood at SLEX last saturday evening.
Hope to see you guys on the July tourstop. :smile:
In the game of pool.....Consistency and Focus are the key's in winning
chris_borja
EPT PHI Committee/Player
EPT PHI Committee/Player

Postby dmole on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:39 am

icedtea wrote:Congrats Val...my partner! :-D

Congrats to the other placers as well.

to pacman....your deadly form has shifted from table to bed? :mrgreen: but I would be happy to be gifted with just 1/10000000000000 of your form (in pool and in bed) :mrgreen:

to iori....I don't know you that much sir so congrats na lang. :clap:

dmole....after years of hibernating, you come back and win a trophy? You will always be one of my many idols....but only in pool as pacman is my only idol in other things. :mrgreen: For those of you who are new to EPT, dmole is a former committee member and one of the longest serving ones......so now you know how old he is. :mrgreen:

Congrats to Surveyor and the deadly Pacman, congrats to iori as well.
Merwin, thought I was going to see you there and the other as well, I was with chickboi who also came back after 5 years in dubai.

I would like to congratulate the committee members who are always there to keep this organization one of the longest running community in billiards. For my age, nasa calendar pa naman, kaya lang ibang calendar gamit ko eh hehhee
First World Philippines - http://www.ca2020.net
dmole
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby dmole on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:42 am

naga65 wrote:Congrats to Champ Surveyor. From Australia to Manila, really deadly!
Congrats also to Pacman. I would be very content just to have half his skill.
Also to Iori. Sige, magpakilala ka kay Icedtea...say, a race to 5 with a small wager :crazy:
trans: kindly introduce yourself
Lastly, to ex-con dmole... ex comm pala. Dmole is the most senior active member. He registered here ahead of me. Congrats, Lolo Dennis.

Thanks art, hmmm di ko napansin mag 10 years na pala ako sa october. Looking forward to play with you again.
First World Philippines - http://www.ca2020.net
dmole
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby the_surveyor on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Thanks sirs...would be glad to see you in the next tour stops!
"Be the change that you want to see in this world." - M. Ghandi
the_surveyor
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby rnold on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:26 am

Huwaw! congrats to the June tourstop winners =)

Dennis (dmole), Merwin (icedtea), James (delta), Art (naga65), Cris (supremo), Vic (pacman), Les (The_General) etc.. etc.

Musta kayo? hehe :razz:
rnold
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby raizen on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:05 am

whoah rnold! where are you na! when will you join our tourstops again? we miss you bro! :smile:
raizen
EPT PHI Committee/Champ I
EPT PHI Committee/Champ I

Postby rnold on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:09 am

Julius! I'm still Q.C. based bro but sometimes gets assigned to other places. Anyway, yes join ako sa TS today. I just craved to see you guys again after a very long hiatus. Bigla ko na-miss ang EPT when I got to watch a game of Efren sa YTube, lols. :-D
rnold
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby naga65 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 am

rnold wrote:Huwaw! congrats to the June tourstop winners =)

Dennis (dmole), Merwin (icedtea), James (delta), Art (naga65), Cris (supremo), Vic (pacman), Les (The_General) etc.. etc.

Musta kayo? hehe :razz:

Hey rnold, did family life take away your pool time? :crazy:

My last attendance was August of last year. Malapit na ring mabura sa EPT.
..something's wrogn..
naga65
EPT PHI Champ V
EPT PHI Champ V

Postby rnold on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 am

haha yes Art, partly, family life and work took away the long hours I use to spend on a pool table.

Now I have to snatch some of those times naman so I can be active again kahit papaano (hopefully) :smile:
rnold
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Previous

Return to EPT Tour Philippines