Please post in english in this forum

Forum for information on the Easy Pool Tutor tournament open to all registered members of EPT currently residing in Manila, Philippines.

Moderator: EPT PHI Committee

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The EPT PHI Committee reserves the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Thank you IJ!

Postby yano_boy on Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:50 pm

Thank you IJ for inviting me! We saw each other in Araneta where the 2007 World Pool Championship held. I don't know if you remember me.
yano_boy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Eijaye88 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:18 am

hi yano boy.. this is eijaye88 lind's cue representative from world pool araneta.. im glad that you also join here.. enjoy your stay and keep in touch bro.. maybe next time we could meet at linds place to play some pool. :mrgreen:
Eijaye88
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby BlowFish on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:07 pm

Eijaye88 wrote:hi yano boy.. this is eijaye88 lind's cue representative from world pool araneta.. im glad that you also join here.. enjoy your stay and keep in touch bro.. maybe next time we could meet at linds place to play some pool. :mrgreen:

Ikaw pala yun Bro. I didn't login during WPC as I was zoned out. WPC lang nasa isip ko. :D
BlowFish
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby yano_boy on Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:31 pm

Hi Eijaye88, yes I'm gald that you invited me and yes, I hope we could go to linds place and play pool. Can I send my cellphone number to your email account so we could talk and text? If yes, what is your email address?
yano_boy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Eijaye88 on Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:31 pm

hehehe, yes it,s me bro.. soory im just also new here, chris and lind's just invite me to join here.. medyo im not familiar pa sa mga handle name niyo.. siguro sa mukha nakikilala ko kayo,,, but linds and chris alwyas talk about you... base in hongkong ryt? ok that's it for now bro hope we could introduce in person. .
Eijaye88
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Elevate my mind

Postby yaj_ching_shung on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:53 am

hi there, newbie here, im proud to be a member EPT Phils. I wish to join the Tour, so i can take my game to the next level and meet some new friends.
yaj_ching_shung
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby BlowFish on Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:01 am

Eijaye88 wrote:hehehe, yes it,s me bro.. soory im just also new here, chris and lind's just invite me to join here.. medyo im not familiar pa sa mga handle name niyo.. siguro sa mukha nakikilala ko kayo,,, but linds and chris alwyas talk about you... base in hongkong ryt? ok that's it for now bro hope we could introduce in person. .

Yes sir, I'm HK based. Hopefully all being said are good words. :) Will visit you guys in Linds shop when I get back.
BlowFish
EPT PHI Champ I
EPT PHI Champ I

Postby vesuvian on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:13 pm

The forum is actually lenient in its 15 posts requirement for newbies. We hope to invite more credible members with a passion for pool. Hail to the forum!
vesuvian
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby PAPAROACH on Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi there guys... Im a newbie here and would just like to invite you all to Paengs Skybowl in Robinsons Galleria 5TH fLOOR for a friendly game of pool.... Look for Dennis at the counter... I own the place (serious) :D ....
Nandito na si PaPa, andito na si mama, andito na si Ate, andito na si Kuya!!!
Sakay na!
PAPAROACH
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby The_General on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:42 pm

PAPAROACH wrote:Hi there guys... Im a newbie here and would just like to invite you all to Paengs Skybowl in Robinsons Galleria 5TH fLOOR for a friendly game of pool.... Look for Dennis at the counter... I own the place (serious) :D ....

cool 8)

i will surely look for you when i drop by the place. :)

Welcome to EPT.
Les M. Lacson
Bebot Bautista Custom Cues
e-Mail: thegeneral@australiamail.com
URL: www.bebotbautistacues.synthasite.com
International Cuemakers Association
The_General
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby sam15 on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:13 pm

PAPAROACH wrote:Hi there guys... Im a newbie here and would just like to invite you all to Paengs Skybowl in Robinsons Galleria 5TH fLOOR for a friendly game of pool.... Look for Dennis at the counter... I own the place (serious) :D ....

welcome to ept paparoach!:D

now i know who to look for when i dropby at skybowl... :D ...sir paparoach, do u know conrad? he's one of the trusted men of mr.puyat.

we've talk a few times before regarding some proposals for tournaments im planning to organize with friends from the media, but havent come up with a final schedule yet... dami pa kaseng malalaking coverage! :cry:
sam15
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby n3il53n on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:13 pm

sam15 wrote:we've talk a few times before regarding some proposals for tournaments im planning to organize with friends from the media, but havent come up with a final schedule yet... dami pa kaseng malalaking coverage! :cry:

oist kapuso! sama mo ako diyan ha? :twisted:
"Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back." - Han - Tokyo Drift
"Fear is the true opiate of combat."
"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
n3il53n
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby sam15 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:05 pm

n3il53n wrote:
sam15 wrote:we've talk a few times before regarding some proposals for tournaments im planning to organize with friends from the media, but havent come up with a final schedule yet... dami pa kaseng malalaking coverage! :cry:

oist kapuso! sama mo ako diyan ha? :twisted:

Cge bro... antabay lamang muna ha at niluluto ko pa! :twisted:
sam15
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby n3il53n on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:11 am

sam15 wrote:Cge bro... antabay lamang muna ha at niluluto ko pa! :twisted:

just inform me so that my Radyo ng Bayan Billiards Club members be exposed to pool events for media practitioners. hehehe :D
"Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back." - Han - Tokyo Drift
"Fear is the true opiate of combat."
"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
n3il53n
EPT PHI Player
EPT PHI Player

Postby jeffri08 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:30 am

Hi I'm a newbie here. Very much interested in joining tournaments.

Winner take all type of game is also exciting.
JB
Rosario, Cavite
jeffri08
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PreviousNext

Return to EPT Tour Philippines