My Lucasi !!

This is the place to show off your modest collection of cues and/or accessories. Cuemakers are welcome to post their work here too.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

My Lucasi !!

Postby lucasiplayer on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:45 am

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. This is my 1st post. I want show my Lucasi Hybrid just imported from Us because i'm living Thailand now. :smile: Not for sale, guy!

Enjoy!!
lucasiplayer
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: My Lucasi !!

Postby daigoro on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:02 am

nice acquired cue! :cheers:

how does it play?
daigoro
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: My Lucasi !!

Postby Trisha_silvester on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:28 pm

If you are looking for either a basic cue or something more specialized, you will find that Lucasi cues has exactly what you have been looking for. They offer a great selection of pool cues, both in standard and custom-made styles, all at an affordable prices.
Trisha_silvester
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Return to Cues and Accessories Showcase