How many of you can execute this drill?

Submit your practice drills or routines in this forum using the CueTable diagramming tool. This will be a single location for people to find help with drills and practice routines.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Re: How many of you can execute this drill?

Postby poolman78 on Fri May 16, 2008 3:23 am

I tried the first drill twice and was 0 for 0. Couldn't make the last two balls. But it is an interesting drill as is the other two. I'll have to try them all when I get a little more time. I have my own drills that I call shot drills. It consist of taking the shots I have the most problems with and doing them over and over until I'm comfortable with them. I still miss them on ocassion when I'm playing with someone. Any drills are better than no drills. :) :) 8) :) :)
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Re: How many of you can execute this drill?

Postby pacman on Fri May 16, 2008 8:25 am

admin wrote:
pacman wrote:Nice drill/s Chris, i will thy those soon coz i am currently trying to improve my game.

Bellow is the drill i've been doin for two days now, 1st day 1out of 10 , 2 out of 10 on the second day. Though it is easier to shoot at left side if you're right handed.

I do a similar drill to this but not that many balls. I only use around 9 balls. You guys are too advanced for me... I'm only doing beginner drills at the moment. :)

:-P the hardest part on these drill is to get past 6 - 7 and good position on the 8, once you've done that it's like eating peanuts. But if you're sight is off then really this one is very frustrating...i'll be lucky if i hit 1 out of 20
t0 bE........oR n0t t0 bE.........oR n0t t0 bE...................
iF u DoN't WaNt to ExTiNcT, uNlEaSh YoUr kIlLeR iNsTiNcT!!!!!
EPT PHI Committee/Champ III
EPT PHI Committee/Champ III

Return to Practice Drills and Shots