Any Teachers in Southern California

Submit your practice drills or routines in this forum using the CueTable diagramming tool. This will be a single location for people to find help with drills and practice routines.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Any Teachers in Southern California

Postby aendo on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Hello, I was wondering if there are any teachers that would be kind enough to help me on my game, I am around the San Fernando Valley Area, and am very analytical in my playing, I guess I just want to be really good and I'm the type of person that loves to figure things out, but now i need more guidence, if anyone would be willing to take up an apprentance i would be truely greatful.
"It's just a game! relax...."
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Practice Drills and Shots