Hal Houle CTE Practice Drills

Submit your practice drills or routines in this forum using the CueTable diagramming tool. This will be a single location for people to find help with drills and practice routines.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Hal Houle CTE Practice Drills

Postby Takong Walangtakot on Tue May 05, 2009 7:17 pm

I saw the Hal Houle CTE aiming system being demonstrated on YouTube and I was quite impressed. I tried a few shots with it and more than 50% went in - for a rank beginner like me, that was good enough. Now I would really like to focus and concentrate on this method.

Are there any drills out there dedicated to perfecting this aiming system? if so, I would appreciate it if you can share them with us. Thanks!

Takong Walangtakot
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: Hal Houle CTE Practice Drills

Postby BECue on Wed May 06, 2009 3:54 pm

I don't know of any drills out there for Hal's systems. However, I think you can incorporate his systems with your own practice drills or any practice drill for that matter.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee

Re: Hal Houle CTE Practice Drills

Postby EmaNeX on Sun May 10, 2009 6:00 pm

but for some shot that system is inappropriate.. :whoa:
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Return to Practice Drills and Shots