Rotation Drill game layout

Submit your practice drills or routines in this forum using the CueTable diagramming tool. This will be a single location for people to find help with drills and practice routines.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Rule 1: Posts must be in English or have an English translation.
Rule 2: No spamming, trolling, flaming or use of foul, defamatory or abusive language.
Rule 3: Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled immediately.
Rule 4: No advertising of any sort. You may advertise in the Advertising forum only.

The moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, or prune any and all Messages which, in our opinion, violates any of the rules as stated above. Offenders will be warned and may be banned for non-compliance.

Rotation Drill game layout

Postby monsieurx on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 am

Hi

I've been searching without success for a layout of the rotation drill.
It looks like most balls are on the cushions except 2-3 balls in the center (including the 1 ball). The two ball is on the side rail close to the one and if i remember well, the 4 is up table on the long rail near where you start.

There were some youtube videos but just cannot find them anymore.
Any help is appreciated.

cheers
monsieurx
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Re: Rotation Drill game layout

Postby BECue on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 am

Hi,

Here's a 15 ball frozen rail drill done in rotation by thorsten hohmann. Hope this helps.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend. - Bruce Lee
BECue
Moderator/Cuemaker
Moderator/Cuemaker

Re: Rotation Drill game layout

Postby monsieurx on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 am

That's almost it!

But this is more like it. Honduran Rotation is the name

monsieurx
Forum Amateur
Forum Amateur

Return to Practice Drills and Shots